The Cardinal Foundation, a private organization, was founded in 1990 giving assistance to a select number of non-profit, community and military based programs. After 22 years, The Cardinal Foundation continues it's dedication to enhance and enrich organizations for educational programs, pilot programs, expansion of programs, and day to day operations of specific organizations.
A partial listing of prior recipients includes:
- Riverfront Children's Center
- American Cancer Society
- New London County Meal Center
- Hospice of SE Connecticut
- Madonna Place
- Silent Service Charities Auction
- Mystic Area Shelter & Hospitality, Inc.
- Easter Seals
- Women's Center of SE Connecticut
- Covenant Shelter of New London
- Drop In learning & community Center
- Temple Emanuel Charity Auction
To contact The Cardinal Foundation or to submit a request please forward all inquiries to the following:
The Cardinal Foundation
c/o Cardinal Honda
531 Route 12
Groton, Ct 06340
All requests submitted for consideration will be determined for distribution in the following year.
For additional information contact Bernadette Drennen, Director of the Business Development Center at (860) 449-0411 or by email.